Paddling Your Waka – E Waka Eke Noa
Paddling Your Waka – E Waka Eke Noa - Empowering your leadership journey
This leadership course, designed for existing and aspiring leaders in the ECE sector, will cover:
- Developing yourself as a leader
- Building a cohesive, leaderful team
- Developing effective communication
- How to engage in productive conflict
- Building a problem-solving culture.
This course will stand strongly on the foundation of the ECE frameworks of
Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Te Whāriki.
Dates: 15–17 April, 2019
Venue: Comfort Quality (CQ) Hotel, Cuba Street, Wellington
Course Directors: Cathy Sheppard and Bronwen Olds.