Leading Others Through Relational Coaching (Invercargill)
A series of four facilitated professional learning sessions over the year, where participants will develop their own coaching capabilities, within a supportive community of practice. These learning sessions focus on:
- Building personal capabilities in facilitative listening and asking powerful questions
- Understanding and applying coaching frameworks as focused strategies
- Understanding and applying personalised approaches that focus on the ‘self’ and the ‘other’
- Applying coaching ‘habits’ in the context of ‘everyday’
- Exploring and applying coaching within the context of ‘appraisal’ and ‘professional practice growth’
- Co- coaching in teams
- Growing personal coaching dispositions.
Facilitator: Murray Fletcher (MEd. Admin Hons) is a very experienced facilitator and coach who is described as a ’narrative, developmental’ coach as he partners with both individuals and teams in schools and in workshop situations. Murray also presents and conducts workshops at National and International Coaching Conferences. His current doctoral study is focused on learning for leaders. He balances life with grounded labour on two hectares overlooking Blueskin Bay near Dunedin.