Nature Play Conference 2019
A 1 day Nature Play Conference with an optional 1/2 day workshop the following day in Christchurch.
As the nature play movement grows in New Zealand, we want to provide you a way to connect with like minded people while gaining knowledge and confidence to use nature as the teacher.
Come and join us for a day of inspiration with some amazing New Zealand speakers, who will be exploring our children’s connection to their local environment through conversation and interaction.
People will leave the conference:
- Understanding how social, emotional and behavioural development is impacted by learning in nature
- Understanding ways to incorporate and develop manawhenua in nature play
- With more confidence in their own ability using nature as a teacher
- Inspired by new ideas through practical workshops
- Gaining an understanding of some of the research and benefits of child-led free play in nature
- Armed with knowledge to support them in getting children outdoors and into their local environment
- Having connected and networked with like-minded people
Register and find out more here: http://littlekiwisnatureplay.com/nature-play-conference/
Follow our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2094135570910560/
Montessori Aotearoa New Zealand Conference 2020
Welcome to the information and registration site for MANZ Conference 2020!
I am delighted to present to you the amazing line-up of speakers who are providing a wide range of topics which will, I’m sure, inspire you. Come along to the Wairakei Resort, Taupō while soaking up knowledge for your kete.
In 2020 we are celebrating the 150 years since the birth of our founder Dr Maria Montessori. Come along to our network drinks on Saturday 4 July to help us celebrate this important milestone.
I look forward to welcoming you.
Cathy Wilson, Executive Officer, MANZ
Wellbeing Now and in the Future
Helping you, your students and school community flourish and to be ‘at your best’ in the 21st Century, ‘The Wellbeing: Now and in the Future’ event is a two-day event for all those invested in wellbeing and education.
Using a future focussed lens, it is an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of innovation in wellbeing, neuroscience, leadership and learning. The event has world renowned international and New Zealand speakers and workshops and has been designed to foster our innovation and wellbeing culture, and strengthen the capacity of the system to reach all.
For further information: www.rtlbcluster8.ac.nz/wellbeing-event.