Educa Webinar - How to Maximise Occupancy At Your Child Care Centre
Presented by Stuart Rae
Hosted by Educa
Marketing software founder and child care centre owner Stuart Rae will outline specific steps you can take to maximise occupancy at your centre. Some of the topics covered include:
- Outlining the key steps in the parent buying journey and how you can influence that journey
- Advice on the best platform to attract new leads
- Best practice processes to maximise the conversion of leads into enrollments
- How to identify and improve areas in your centre that will turbo-charge your referral rates to friends and family
- How to use technology to support the entire sales process
If you are unable to make the live webinar, no problem! Register here for FREE anyway. All registrants will receive a recording after the event.
Note also that registrants who attend and complete the entirety of the live webinar will receive an Attendance Certificate. And we will be awarding online gift certificate door prizes at the end of the webinar.
By clicking the button you submit your information to the event organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
About your host
Stuart Rae is founder and Managing Director of mywaitlist.com.au which was established in 2012 and is used by hundreds of childcare centres across Australia. He also owns a number of child care centres in Sydney and was formally General Manager of Data Driven Marketing at Commonwealth Bank, where he transformed the way CBA used its vast store of customer data to drive sales and retention activity across it’s 10 million strong customer base.
New Zealand (nationwide)