Innovation Summit 2018 - Redigging the Wells of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
New Zealanders have always had the courage to dream big, see beyond the shores and think outside the box. Amazingly, we were the first to climb Everest, split the atom and allow women to vote. I guess it’s fair to say innovation and entrepreneurship are in our DNA. That’s why we are bringing together some amazing innovators, entrepreneurs and educators for the Innovation Summit 2018.
At Innovation Summit, there will be a variety of micro-clinics, interview panels, networks and interactive activities, along with world-leading speakers who will be sure to fill you with inspiration and energy to take your next steps.
You can expect:
- Great presenters including DANIEL FLYNN (thankyou), Steve Brooks (Entrepreneur), Mandy Dempsey (Apple e-Learning Consultant), Marc Scott (St Peter’s College) and Jenny Oxley (Manaiakalani Trust).
- Strategies and practical examples of how to develop revenue and entrepreneurial opportunities within your school and CoL.
- Keys to identifying young entrepreneurs and specific ways to resource and empower their dreams.
- New and innovative digital technology ideas and strategies to raise student achievement.
- Delicious food, coffee and drinks, and spot prizes awarded throughout the day.
Today’s educational leaders never have enough resources to fund their dreams, and too often we hear, ‘I need more money’. And as education continues to move towards a competitive business model, your school needs to become an incubator of innovation and creativity, tailoring localised, innovative strategies to the needs, culture and idiosyncrasies of your community. Schools today need to be empowered to create and develop entrepreneurial ideas and innovations in order to thrive in tomorrow’s world.
You’re invited to be a part of this - #NOFOMO! Join many other principals, deputy principals, senior leaders and innovative, technology-minded educators from throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Book now for Innovation Summit 2018!