NCEA and Health Education For Teachers New to Using Health Achievement Standards
NCEA and Health Education for teachers new to using health achievement standards by Jenny Robertson
This workshop is to support teachers new to teaching senior secondary health education.
The workshop will cover:
- Using the health education achievement standards to assess student learning.
- The way learning progresses across the achievement standards and the way the underlying concepts develop in complexity and step up from Levels 1–3
- A detailed focus on examples of the level 1-3 internal and externally assessed standards
- Modes of assessment for internal assessment
- Adapting tasks to use across range of contexts and using the same learning context for more than one standard
- Implications arising from the 2018 assessment specifications for external examinations.
Programme design and planning to create meaningful learning pathways for students.
Contact: Kohia Centre
(09) 623 8977