How Numicon Can Make Your Maths Programme More Effective
Interested in how Numicon can make your maths programme more effective for your students??
Come and find out!
On Thursday 8 March from 9am–3pm at the Kaharoa Community Hall, Kaharoa Road.
With Margi Leech – New Zealand's Numicon expert.
The course will cover:
- Planning and Assessment with Numicon.
- Multisensory approach.
- Plenty of activities throughout, relevant to the strand focus and NPD stages.
- Low threshold/high ceiling activities.
- Explicit reference to the teaching support materials and activity groups in the Teaching Resource Handbook
- Use of the Implementation Guides to support staff/schools.
- Opportunities to use a variety of equipment.
- How research has shown that this approach works well for all students.
- How to use Numicon as you move up through the school (Y3 and beyond).
A light morning tea will be provided, but please bring your own packed lunch.
The cost per person will be $130.
Group discount $100 per person for 4 or more people from the same school.
Please confirm your attendance by 16th February 2018.
Follow this link https://goo.gl/forms/D6EbZ5r8AU1x6vOV2 to confirm your attendance.
Bay of Plenty