Developing your Appraisal System and Skills for Appraisers
This programme is designed for centre managers, supervisors, head teachers and appraisers. Facilitated by inspirED ECE, the ECE PLD contractors to the Education Council on all Appraisal PLD.
Appraisal Systems: 1 half day
- Focuses on the development of an effective appraisal system.
- develop your understanding of the purposes and process of appraisal
- develop your understanding of the Education Council expectations of appraisal to gain/maintain teacher certification
- review your current system
- redesign or refine your centre’s appraisal system
Appraisal Skills: 2 half days
Supports participants to build the skills and confidence to be effective appraisers.
- develop skills for effective observation and feedback
- learn how to critique evidence of practice
- skills for leading appraisal conversations
- develop your knowledge about writing appraisal reports
- develop your ability to have courageous conversations
Contact: Bridgit Williams
(021) 501 462