Marketing Your ECE Service
A full-day seminar for owners, managers, boards, administrators, and teaching staff of ECE services
Are you concerned about:
- Increasing competition?
- Falling rolls and/or shrinking waiting lists?
- Shortages of quality teachers?
- Price versus value?
Learn how to:
- Attract both new families, and quality staff to your service
- Take control of your brand
- Shift the conversation away from price, and to value and benefits to children instead
- Raise your service’s profile and keep your rolls full
Know the competition
Find out how to get to know the competition, and use this information to differentiate your service from others in your community
Identify your service’s unique and special qualities and learn how to craft these into a marketing message that attracts the right families, and the right staff to your service
Websites, social media, reviews and testimonials – creating a positive online presence
Find out how to turn more enquiries into visits, and visits into enrolments
Learn why word of mouth is one of the best forms of marketing, and how to get your current customers to recommend your service
Track and evaluate your marketing performance and use this information to fine tune your marketing efforts
Learn new ways to lift your profile in your local community
Gain positive media attention and mitigate the risks of bad publicity
For full details and registration go to our website events page.
Contact: Sue Kurtovich
(021) 117 8981
GrowingNZ Teachers' Day Out