Teacher Aides - Learn How to Best Support Students with Literacy Difficulties
Our teacher aide workshops will be held in Queenstown, Tauranga and Hamilton during March 2018. They are designed to demonstrate how to best support learners with literacy difficulties.
Best suited to Teacher Aides, Home-schoolers and interested Parents, this workshop will;
- assist you to develop a greater understanding of literacy difficulties
- teach you the importance of and how to teach phonological awareness
- enable you to support children to become fluent readers through suitable sight word techniques and the use of structured literacy techniques and resources
- give examples of teacher aide and home teaching plans and provide workable strategies for behavioural challenges.
- provide you with a Literacy Success Kit and other activities to incorporate into your daily lessons with greater purpose.
The Otago workshop is being held in Queenstown.
Bay of Plenty