Infant Pedagogy: A Curriculum for Infants
Explore the what, how’s and why’s of infant pedagogy, apply specialised knowledge and practice.
We will consider –
- Adult – child relationships;
- Principals for infant teachers;
- Infant environments including appropriate teacher-child ratios;
- Concepts of group care;
- Planning the infant curriculum;
- Infant approaches and philosophies, nationally and internationally;
- Specific frameworks for infant practices and knowledge;
- Infant growth and development including neural pathways;
- Te Whāriki in relation to infants.
Facilitator: Paula Ormsby
Venue: St Luke's Church Community Centre, 130 Remuera Rd, Remuera
Cost: $280 (GST inclusive)