TACPAC - Sensory Communication Advanced Workshop
This course is for people who attended the Tacpac Essentials Training Course on Monday 12 March.
Please see Notice #1H9h6Q and are using Tacpac
The Advanced Training Day training is for Tacpackers who have done the Day 1 Tacpac Essentials Workshop on March 12th and are using Tacpac in their daily work. Attending the Advanced day will improve and boost your delivery skills. Together we consider the effectiveness of the sensory experience of Tacpac by focusing on the sensory stimuli, processes and responses within the brain.
- Using videos to improve our practice
- Understand how music affects us
- The development of the brain and the role of sensory experience
- To develop your understanding of your own sensory responses
- To develop your powers of observation to enable more effective communication
- Understand the components of music at a deeper level, enabling you to guide your touch more intuitively
- Understand the development of the brain and the role of sensory experience
- Be familiar with the use of Tacpac objects
PRE-REQUISITE: You need at least 1 Tacpac Set to put this training into practice at your Setting or at home. If you do not have access to one you can buy a set online at: http://tacpac.co.uk/shop/
The opportunity to attend both days will deepen your knowledge base, improve your practice and increase learning outcomes for the students you work with.