Advanced Coaching: Solutions Focus Master Class
Advanced Coaching Skills Programme
Solutions Focus is an exciting and complete approach to change. From origins twenty years ago, it is now being used by major corporations, top business schools and many coaches and consultants as the methodology of choice where efficient, respectful and lasting change is wanted.
This workshop is a great way to build your existing coaching knowledge and refine your coaching skills by integrating Solutions Focused methods – more intentionally – into your coaching.
In particular this workshop delves more deeply into the Solutions Focus theory and show how it integrates with the GROWTH model and the core coaching skills in the GCIapproach enabling you to become more fluid, confident and responsive as a coach.
In addition, the Solution Focus approach will help you to work with change, emergence and the unexpected more confidently and more ‘in the moment’ with more focus on your client and less worrying about what you as a coach will do next. You will also build a greater awareness of the impact of words and language in your work – and use them even more skilfully.
Offered as a two-day workshop, this program will include sessions such as:
- Solutions Focused welcome – using the tools to set up the day
- What we already know – the GROWTH framework as a coaching foundation
- The Albert Model – problem focus vs solutions focus
- Problem to Platform – engaging and contracting
- Future Perfect – engaging creativity to define direction
- Scaling – an unreasonably effective tool for building progress
- Know-how – deploying the know-how of the performer, coach and others
- Affirming what’s working – bringing strengths to the fore
- Devising small actions to quickly build progress
- Counters – build on what’s better
- Coaching practice sessions – practice using tools separately and together
Cost: $750 + GST
Contact: Tanya Prentice
(09) 920 2173