Coaching Accreditation Programme (CAP)
Phase 1 and 2: 28 February and 1 March
Phase 3: 8–9 May
Phase 1 and 2: 16–17 May
Phase 3: 2–3 August
What is the purpose of the programme?
Growth Coaching International’s popular coaching accreditation programme has been designed for leaders and managers in the education sector who are committed to significantly building their leadership skills in order to manage themselves and others towards greater performance.
GCI staff have decades of experience in educational leadership settings and have coached and trained many hundreds of educational leaders across the country and internationally.
Who can apply?
- Education directors, school principals, heads of educational organisations and departments
- Head office personnel, including education consultants, HR managers and professional development managers
- Deputy principals, assistant principals and head teachers
- Teachers aspiring to leadership roles
- Education counsellors and senior assistants
- Individuals in people management roles in other educational government or private settings
- Organisations who wish to deliver the program ‘in house’.
Cost: $2475 + GST
Contact: Tanya Prentice
(09) 920 2173