Primary and Intermediate Middle Leaders
The Challenge of being a middle or new senior leader
So you have moved from a teaching role into a middle leader or senior leadership position in a School. This course is a practical and theoretical approach to help you with this transition.
This two day development course will provide the opportunity for middle and new senior leaders to:
- Further develop and transfer your existing skills into your new role
- Help equip you for your new role as leaders of learners
- Develop your understanding of leadership and what it looks like
- Identify strategies to strengthen their teams/schools as communities of learners
- Develop skills around team building
- Network and share with others
Each session will involve professional reading, reflection, discussion and skill development and help you identify your strengths and area for development.
15 March and 10 April – Auckland
3 May and 29 May – Wellington
31 May and 3 August – Auckland
$650 + GST
3+ registrations from the same school: $590 + GST.
Contact: Tanya Prentice
(09) 920 2173