Effective Leadership - For ECE Services
This seminar provides the essential information and strategies to help make the role of ECE leader in your service more successful and rewarding.
Learn how to:
- Build cooperative, collaborative relationships with parents and deal with conflicts when they arise
- Develop a strong vision for your centre and get your team on board
- Develop team goals that encourage participation and initiative
- Build professional, supportive, and respectful team relationships
- Resolve conflict before team relationships are damaged
- Discourage gossip and encourage professionalism
- Plan and run effective staff meetings
- Monitor and evaluate team performance
- Prepare the way and help your team through change
- Find out the key competencies of successful leaders and how you can work on improving your leadership skills
- Identify your own leadership style and make it work for you
- Learn how to become more organised, prioritise your time and avoid burnout.
This seminar has been specifically designed for managers, team leaders and supervising staff in early childhood education services.
24 November 2017 – 24 November 2017