Financial Management for ECE Centres
Developing sound financial systems and processes to monitor and ensure viability and success.
Learn how to:
- Establish and monitor your annual budget, so that you stay on track
Forecast your cashflow, so that there are no surprises
- Plan, monitor and control your staffing - including useful tips to help avoid blowing your budget
- Identify the most relevant key performance indicators for an ECE centre, and measure and monitor them easily
- Set your fees, manage your fee policies, billing, collection, and overdue accounts
- Understand your statutory financial requirements.
Relevant results from my Business Survey will be shared, and we will also discuss the possible implications for the ECE sector of the General Election results.
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Sue Kurtovich
(021) 117 8981