Restore Calm: Mindfulness Practice Days: Supporting Teacher Wellbeing
Mindfulness practice days have been developed for individuals and teaching staff to restore some sense of calm at this hectic time of year.
With teachers facing long hours and increased workloads, this day session is a perfect opportunity to assist restoring some balance and creating a sense of calm within.
- Beginner to advanced levels welcome
- Support for stressed teaching staff
- Extend your practice and reduce stress
- Mindfulness Education Group Members $125 + GST
- Mindfulness Education Group Non-members $165 + GST
Mindfulness Education Group (MEG) is committed to quality mindfulness leadership in Aotearoa/New Zealand and is supported by the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand.
By training others to teach Pause, Breathe, Smile, MEG’s intention is to add mindfulness skills to the toolbox of educators and health professionals. Pause, Breathe, Smile was incubated and developed at the Mental Health Foundation and is delivered by MEG.