Relational Leadership: Developing Self and Leading Others
A TRCC course for current and aspiring AP/DPs in Primary and Intermediate schools.
This course will offer you an opportunity to focus on and develop your understanding of:
Coaching, Counselling, Training and Mentoring
- What are coaching, counselling, training and mentoring?
- Understanding the differences and when to use each of them
- How can these be used best to build teacher capacity?
- Why collaborate?
- Theories of collaboration
- Leading collaboration
- Leading through collaboration
Professional Wellbeing / Hauora
- Wellbeing focused around YOU, your staff, your organisation and your school community
- Why focus on wellbeing?
- What is wellbeing in education?
- What are schools already doing around wellbeing?
Please note there are some travel-subsidised places available to attend this course.
Please see www.trcc.org.nz for full live-in and live-out options.
New Zealand (nationwide)